- We border both Allen and Plano, TX which makes it easy for families in either city to use us for childcare.
- We are near Highway 75 which makes it easy for any families commuting from the north to Downtown Dallas to utilize our services.
- We are located near many residential neighborhoods which means that our location is not near a major intersection with lots of traffic.
- The businesses near our location are very family friendly: a vet, doctor’s office, and donut shop.
- Just 10 minutes from Parker Rd. Train Station
- Our school is nestled between a vet and a residential neighborhood, which provides a safe homey environment.
- We are located near McDermott Road and Legacy Drive, which are major East to West streets for parents commuting for work, but not close enough to either of them to cause safety concerns.
WHAT PARENTS HAVE TO SAY...
The selling point for our daughter was the covered play areas and for us, we loved that they were NAEYC. She comes home each week and loves to tell us all about the letter of the week and what they’ve been up to.
Kindergarten Prep has been a wonderful experience for our son and he has learned so much. We are really pleased with the teacher to student ratio. I think it makes a difference when your child is able to get more one-on-one time with adults.
I joined Kindergarten Prep based on their Conscious Discipline guides and of course their academics. My son is now on the right track to start kinder and best of all, he understands his emotions and how to calm himself during stressful moments.
Virtual Tour/Photo Gallery
NAEYC Accreditation: The Right Choice for Kids
When parents want the best, they choose Kindergarten Prep Child Care Center. We are the only preschool accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) in Allen, Texas. NAEYC accreditation assures you that your child will be safe, healthy, and learning each day. Accredited programs have met NAEYC’s 10 standards for high quality Early Childhood Education. These programs have demonstrated that they provide a safe and healthy environment for children, have teachers who are well trained, have access to excellent teaching material, and work with a curriculum that is appropriately challenging and developmentally sound.